What We Believe
● In one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
● That the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary.
● Was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven.
● Is now seated at the right had of God the Father and is true God and True man.
● The Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and
● In the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment
of the lost.
● In personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
● In sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit.
● We believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
● In divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the
● In water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth.
● In speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4).
● In the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit and that all of these are
available to believers.
● In the Christian’s hope – the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.